New Orleans Onion Rings | Southern Fry Kings
Whether you just looking for a quick snake or want to add a little something jazzy to your meal, here is quick and easy way to make delicious crispy New Orleans Onion Rings!
1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
8 oz club soda
1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
1. Preheat oil on medium/high heat (350 degrees).
2. Separate the large onion into individual rings and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup Second Line Sunday Batter Mix and 8 oz of club soda.
4. Dip individual onion rings in wet batter for 2-3 mins or until oil is ready
5. Fry the rings in small batches being careful not to overcrowd your skillet or deep fryer. Cook until golden brown.