6 Best Deep Fried Food Dip Sauce Recipes
Who does not love fried food? Fried food has remained an ultimate comfort food for people in all parts of the world. While some fried food enthusiasts insist on eating their fried food plain, others like to dip them in creamy and smooth textured sauces.
We Americans cannot deny that a dipping sauce makes fried food taste more delicious and flavorful. Of course, the fried food tastes delicious when eaten plain, too, but when it is dipped in a sauce, the taste of fried food is taken to the next level.
Dippings sauces are undoubtedly one of the quickest and easiest ways to jazz up the old fried food recipes or make an excellent addition to a fried food tray. Therefore, if you are planning to throw your loved ones a fried food party, you can make a few easy and delicious dipping sauces for every palette. Your loved ones will definitely not miss any of your parties in the future!
The best part is that any sauce you prepare can be paired with anything dippable. Therefore, why always serve plain ketchup with fried foods when you could be dipping those crispy fried wings in honey mustard sauce or roasted garlic chipotle mayonnaise.
Not sure how to prepare some unique but delicious dipping sauces? Read on to find the recipes for the best dipping sauces that were made to go with the Southern Fried chicken or any other fried food you like!
6 Dippings sauces for deep-fried food that are better than ketchup
Do you want to level up your deep-fried food game? Not always, you have to try new fried food recipes to keep the guests amazed and hooked to your food served at the party. Sometimes, serving a few unique dipping sauces can completely change the game for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Switch up your traditional fry dip selections with these excellent sauces. Here are the few must-have dipping sauces when deep-fried food is on the menu.
Honey mustard sauce
Who does not love crispy fried wings with a honey mustard sauce? Absolutely no one. The sweet and tangy sauce makes everything taste heavenly-good. According to fried food experts, even bland fried food will taste delicious with honey mustard sauce. Therefore, if your fried food has flaws, serve it with honey mustard sauce.
It will hide all the flaws and make your guests compliment you on the delicious food you just served. Isn't it amazing? It is a kind of sauce that gets fried food many compliments. Here is the perfect recipe for the honey mustard sauce.
- ¼ cup of yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of grated garlic
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Take a small bowl and add yellow mustard, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, garlic, and salt.
- Whisk properly for a minute until smooth.
- Add honey and mix properly.
- Serve the honey mustard sauce with any fried food you like.
Spicy ketchup sauce
Ketchup has remained the favorite dipping sauce for many years. Even after honey mustard sauce, Ranch dressing, and Thousand Island sauce took the world by storm; people still kept a room in their grocery carts for their all-time favorite dipping sauce - ketchup.
However, what about turning the basic tomato ketchup into a spicy sauce? Spicy ketchup sauce can be served with fried chicken, salmon, nuggets, or any other fried food that needs a little zing.
Also, it can be a great dipping sauce for guests fond of spices. It might get a little difficult for you to prepare spicy meals for them when you are hosting a large gathering that may not like spicy food at all. However, with spicy ketchup sauce, you can cater to every guest's preference. Your spicy food lover guests will appreciate your thoughtful gesture! And also, ask about the brand of ketchup you are using?
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- ½ tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon of Sriracha
- Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and Sriracha into a bowl and whisk properly until smooth.
- Serve the hot fried food with spicy ketchup sauce.
Lemon pepper sauce
This dipping sauce recipe can be an absolute delight for all chicken lovers. Whether it's crispy fried chicken, nuggets, or hotshots, anything will taste delicious when dipped in this creamy lemon pepper sauce.
Make your summer parties a talk of the town by serving your fried food with lemon pepper sauce.
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 zested lemon
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Take a small-sized bowl and add sour cream, mayonnaise, black pepper, lemon juice, and zest to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve your fried chicken wings or nuggets hot with lemon pepper sauce. Enjoy!
Horseradish mayo sauce
Do you like dipping your fried food in mayonnaise? We have the most flavorful mayo-based dipping sauce for you - horseradish mayo sauce. It works great with grilled steaks. However, what people have not discovered about horseradish mayo sauce is that it works exceptionally well with deep-fried food.
The rich mayonnaise will perfectly tone down the prominent flavors of horseradish, resulting in a creamy and tangy mayo-based dipping sauce. However, if you are fond of spicy dips, use black pepper in generous amounts. Here is a simple recipe for horseradish mayo sauce:
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper or more
- 1 teaspoon of finely diced chives
- Mix mayonnaise, horseradish, lemon juice, chives, and black pepper in a small bowl. Whisk properly.
- Take a taste test and increase the quantity of horseradish, lemon juice, and black pepper as per your taste.
- Serve your hot fried food with horseradish mayo sauce. Enjoy dipping!
Do you want your fried food to have a Middle Eastern taste? Then, serve it with a Tahini sauce. The tahini sauce will add perfect creaminess and tang to the fried food. Usually, tahini sauce is enjoyed with roasted vegetables, salad, pita bread, and falafel.
However, some fast-food restaurants recently started serving fried foods with Tahini sauce, and people could not stop raving about it. Fried food lovers absolutely love dipping their deep-fried food in this perfectly creamy and tangy sauce. Just serve your fried food with Tahini sauce to add a Middle Eastern vibe to your table. Here is an easy recipe for making Tahini sauce.
- 4 medium pressed and minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of tahini
- 6 tablespoons of chilled water or more
- A pinch of ground cumin
- Take a medium-sized bowl and mix minced garlic with lemon juice. Let it sit for 10 minutes to infuse the garlic flavor into lemon juice.
- Strain the lemon juice and transfer it to another bowl. Add tahini, salt, and cumin to the bowl. Whisk properly until thoroughly blended.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water to the mixture at a time. Whisk properly after each addition until smooth.
- Stop adding water when a perfectly creamy, smooth, and light-colored tahini sauce forms.
- Serve your piping hot deep-fried food with tahini sauce.
Are you looking for a dipping sauce that all will love, from kids to adults? Well, you cannot simply go wrong with homemade cheese sauce. It will have not only a perfectly creamy texture but also mild seasonings that all your family members will love.
Whether planning a movie night or a housewarming party, this cheese sauce will go well with all kinds of food. However, it will work exceptionally well with deep-fried foods such as crispy fried chicken, nuggets, fries, hotshots, or fish fillets.
When fried food is dipped in a cheese sauce, good things follow! Therefore, what are you waiting for? Give this dipping sauce a shot.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt as per your taste
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 strips of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl
- Add mozzarella cheese strips to it. Cook on low heat until cheese melts.
- Add chopped coriander and mix well. Serve your fried food with cheese sauce. Happy dipping!
Dipping sauces perfectly compliments the deep-fried food. However, when you can possibly dip your fried food in many unique dipping sauces, why should you stick to ketchup, mayonnaise, or ranch sauce? Southern Fry Kings has brought the best dipping sauce recipes to make your fried food game even better!